Monday, September 6, 2010

A Lesson From Jesus

Hi you guys!

First of all, I need to say something to you...I need to say 'thank you'. And that is to EVERY single one of the 5 people who follow this blog because I know who reads this. Thank you for your patience, your undying love, your beauty and most important, your passion for God. All of you have taught me a great deal this past week (and most of you know it has been a hard week for me). Just thank you for being there to talk, to listen, to support me, and even to those who have not done that...to patiently teach a desperately needed lesson about the Lord's sufficiency in my own life.

God has been speaking to my heart SO much lately, you guys. He has been teaching me some VERY important lessons about just how important He is. He really IS all I need! All my life I have wanted someone to love me (be it a family member, a friend, or a guy), I've always felt like someone needed to love me just for being me. But it was when I lost all the love and support in my life that I finally found that God is the only one who can love me perfectly. Everyone is going to let us down...except for Jesus.

I have entered into something so beautiful, so pure, and so romantic I cannot even put it into words! I have entered into a divine romance with the Lord of the universe and I have begun to pour my heart out to Him and Him alone. Guess what? He is there! In every way I could ever dream of. Not simply in a spiritual way, but also physically, mentally, and emotionally. He has been singing over me in His loving voice that I am special and His unique jewel. I need no one besides God!

Anna, I know you posted on this on our public blog and thank you for doing that! That was seriously EXACTLY what I needed to hear because, gosh, I miss it so easily. Thank you for posting and recapping exactly what God has been doing for me lately. Here is the verse God has been speaking to me with:

Isaiah 40:28-31 "Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and you men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint."

It's SO amazing and hard to believe that God, the God who is 'everlasting' and 'Creator of the ends of the earth' also delights in me but now that I see it, I know it! Here is the song He wants me to believe. I just listen to this song and KNOW in my heart it's true.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CUGTIWCFyo

I'm Jesus' at last. After 17 years of searching, my heart finally found home.

I love ALL of you!
Hannah <><

No comments:

Post a Comment