Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dress

Yay you guys! I'm so excited. <3<3<3 I just got what is my favorite dress of all time for my senior recital. My recital will be probably a week before my high school graduation in May, and my birthday will be right before it. That will be the most amazing week of my life! :) The dress is a pink, floor length gown with silver sparkles and a beautiful train! There are layers upon layers of silk in the skirt of the dress. Yay! :)

God is so good. He has just been giving so much peace to my heart about my life and I really feel in the center of His hand. I've been reading Psalms, Proverbs, and a gospel which has been a great blessing to me.

Anyways...today I am infinitely happy...almost. Being able to talk to my best friend would make me completely happy! But...otherwise my heart is at peace with everyone. :sighs: Jesus, I love you!

1 comment: