Sunday, August 8, 2010

Well, I don't really know what to post. I found internet for just a few minutes again at the dorm room. Upstairs, everyone is watching a movie and I'll probably go join them in a bit. I can really tell you are all praying for me...thank you so much! That means the world to me, seriously it does. I'm not really feeling well so if you want to keep praying about that'd be great. Thanks! <3<3<3

Oh my gosh! I don't even know where I would begin if it wasn't for all you guys. You are quite honestly the absolute best. I'm so blessed to know you guys...I see God in all of you!

This was sortof the verse the Lord brought to mind today. Jeremiah 29:12-13, "12Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Just keep going after God, you guys. That is the biggest blessing you could ever have.

I love ya'll!
Hannah <><

No comments:

Post a Comment