Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Need You, Jesus!

Wow...these have been a really interesting set of past 12 hours. But it has been so beautiful because through every moment I could sense Jesus' presence with me. I think I really didn't realize how desperately I needed Jesus. There is something really cool that TenthAvenueNorth said in their video blog. They said healing begins when we realize we cannot save ourselves! It's true, too. Like, I can't even begin to make the cut without God. I want all these frustrations bottled up inside of me to just come pouring out. I was given tongues again last night, which was so beautiful. I just found myself in Him...His Spirit dancing and singing over me. And I had a dream where I could completely feel God singing over me. It was so precious. Jesus is here...let's turn up the music. Let's start this divine romance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment