Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy Saturday!

Hi Everyone!
It's Saturday and I just wanted to say how incredibly much I love all of you. I don't think I would be able to make it through this camp experience if it wasn't for your unending support, undying love, and constant prayers. I am blessed to have you guys as my friends!!! <3


Well...the music is...it's music. Yay! :) Finally it really is starting to come together. I've made some friends here and actually...oh my gosh you guys won't even believe this...I found out my roommate is a Christian! Yay! That has been amazing because we have been able to pray together a lot and just really seek God. She is so beautiful! I love her.

I know that times are not easy you guys and I guess we can't really expect them to be because life IS hard...and God is good. If you have the time, please watch this video by Louis Giglio that has really blessed my heart. Also, this verse is amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmJOko2Tygg

7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. 8 For this thing I sought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. 9 And he said to me, My grace is sufficient for you: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest on me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. 2 Corinthians 12:7-9


I love you all so, so much.

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment