Sunday, August 22, 2010

MEEE!!!...and someone's birthday wish.

First, I wanted to say happy birthday to my best friend in the whole world. <3>

Secondly, here are a few random pics I took of myself in the mirror. They don't have the perfect background but I like them because they are really accurate representations of what I look like. :) Idk. Let me know what you think, peeps.

Also like this pic from todays' concert that Louis' mom took:


I wanted to tell you something REALLY cool God did for me yesterday. So at church in the morning, I was talking to this older man who had heart disease and who I had been praying over for the past few weeks. His granddaughter was also diagnosed with leukemia. Well, he went up to me this morning with this huge hug and smile and said, "God healed us both!" His granddaughter had gone for a blood count and had NO leukemia at all showing anymore. On what I understood to be the same day, he went to test his heart and it was HEALED. And he had been like...dying of heart disease. God is just SO amazing! I was praising Him all day because I thought that was just so beautiful. :)

This is a Scripture He placed on my heart today that encouraged me. It is humbling to realize how loving, caring, and patient God is...but is is also the most beautiful thing in the world. I really just want to get my mind more and more around His amazing love for me.

"He knows us inside and out, keeps in mind that we're made of mud. Men and women don't live very long; like wildflowers they spring up and blossom, but a storm snuffs them out just as quickly, leaving nothing to show they were here. God's love, though, is ever and always, eternally present to all who fear him, making everything right for them and their children as they follow His covenant ways and remember to do whatever He said."




1 comment:

  1. wow! that story is so cool! the power of prayer is truly so amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete