Thursday, August 5, 2010

Orivua!!!

To all those dearest to my heart,

I am leaving in a few moments for an incredible journey. It will be a wonderful trip and hopefully one that draws me deeper and deeper into the arms of my Jesus. I just wanted you to know where I am going...a music camp designed for high school students directed by Johan Jonsson, a Swedish violinist. I'm very excited but I know all those who will be going are not saved and the sexual scenes are often incredibly intense. Therefore, I am already looking to God for strength. Please pray for me as I will be almost exclusively shut out from the outside world these next 10-12 days. Pray that I will find God to be my all in all and that I will not cave in to the pressure many young men there like to put on us girls.

One highlight of the trip is that I won two violin solos to play with the chamber orchestra. If you would like to listen to them, please check out these pieces:


I have been thinking of this song for this special moment. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tvDQpaJBuo and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcHh7Id8XvM This is my choice, my desire, and my pledge. It breaks my heart to tell you, my darling ones, goodbye. I'm not sure why this is so emotional for me. But I know I will see you all very soon. You all mean the world to me!

Hannah <><


No comments:

Post a Comment