Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hiya Peeps!
Okay so I'm not sure why but I have a TON to say. So this will probably be the longest post in the world. But I'm really excited to write so hopefully this won't be boring. <3<3<3

Okay so...first of all. This is the MOST amazing song in the world. I just love it to death. You guys really should listen to it. I hope it makes you happy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q9Gou6d9Uo

Now then...camp. Gosh how do I sum that one up? It was incredible. It was this beautiful bonding time and God gave me this amazing power to transform lives in His name. It seriously wasn't me, it was just His amazing grace. Jesus is so beautiful. I'm in love with Him.

Last night, my roommate was really struggling because there had been an inappropriate situation (only one person and you know who you are <3 knows about that) but it was really tricky and she was becoming very discouraged by the icky behavior. She is a very drained believer and her walk with God is sortof confused. Well, we just really prayed and sought God and He came down!!! I could feel the Spirit all over the room speaking and praying through me. I read several Scripture passages to her and heaven seriously began to open up. After praising the Lord in pretty much every way, she decided she would commit her life again to God. I was so, so, so privileged to be involved with that situation. It was beautiful! God sortof gave me this overview of the past two months and being able to share my testimony with her is part of what drew her to Jesus and that was gorgeous. I don't know why God allows me to be used in lives but I am in awe of His grace. I'm also so thankful to Him for pulling this gorgeous girl to Himself! Wow...yeah...that was awesome.

Now I'm going to try and give you a picture of how camp was. God was really, really kind to me and let me be the concertmaster. That was fun because I learned so much. I actually was so sick the first part of the week and discouraged because I am such a perfectionist and felt I couldn't get my music well enough, but God (my ultimate Prince) just totally covered for me. I learned a lot through the difficult which isn't really any surprise, knowing God.

There were so many funny times!!! Like the time I hiked up the side of a waterfall in barefeet with Mitchel or the time Abby and I skipped down the dorm hall at 2 in the morning singing "Yankee Doodle" with headlamps on. Of course there was sweetpea and the moshpit...gotta love it!!! And then there was going out on the roof at midnight when the guys came and let us out of our room so we could stargaze. It was all so magical! The only thing that could have made it more perfect would have been having you guys with me. :hug: So...I'll do the next best option and tomorrow I'll try to post some pictures. I wanted to do it tonight but I can't get it to work. Augh!!! So...yeah...til tomorrow. But...I did want to do this tag thing. I put it on my other blog but it has new answers this time and I want to tag anybody else with blogs to do it too. :) It's sooo fun!

Love you guys and goodnight.
Hannah <><

When was the last time you saw someone attractive?
Um...let's see. I just looked at an amazing blog and there was someone super attractive on there. So...3 minutes ago?

Where's your phone right now?
It's beside me...yay!

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Um...it'll be my last weekend before being a senior. Gosh! I should do something fun...maybe a sleepover or something.

Has someone ever made you a promise and broken it?
Yes, that happens a lot. It's okay, though. I break promises, too...we all do. It's part of this world! But I know One who has never broken His promises to me!!! <3

Last movie/DVD watched?
I watched a little bit of a not very good movie last night. Other than that, I just watched this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPpfb3_EFtQ.


Does anything hurt on your body?
Um...my knee still hurts but what's new? :) Me tinks me's heawlthy!


How are you?
Spiritually: Given incredible joy in the Savior. Emotionally: Satisfied completely. Physically: Exhausted Mentally: A little bit cloudy but very happy Overall: Doing really well!


Are you excited for next year?
Um...sure. Why not? :)


Is your room clean?
haha...are you kidding? When is my room EVER clean? :)


How many pillows do you sleep with?
Usually just one...more than that hurts my back. Unless it's allergy season...then two or three.

What are you doing?
Relaxing on the computer

I bet you miss somebody right now.
Yes! I miss everyone I'm not with...which would be almost everybody. But, I know we're all in each other's hearts. <3<3<3


What are you planning on doing after this?
I'm going to go to sleepy time.


Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yes...The Doctor's Return.


Who did you push last?
I slapped someone who was hurting my best friend last night...so probably him! lol.


Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
My mommy...I love her!


Do you own any band T-Shirts?
lol no. I do have a Disney Land Princess shirt, though. Yeah, I actually AM 17 I just don't always act like it! haha


What does your hair look like right now?
It's in two wrapped braids on the crown and the other hair is just loose past my shoulders. Yay it actually is getting longer...I'm so happy!


Has anyone ever told you that you were their best friend?
Yes...let's see...about 10 people! Yay! :) I love having lots of best friends!


Did you get hurt today?
Yes but that's okay.


When was the last time you felt upset?
Um...let's see. Probably last night when someone was not being very gentlemanly. It was a really cool time, though, because God taught me the meaning of strength and trusting in Him! He saved one unbeliever through it. What's new? Everything is gorgeous with God!


What are you looking forward to?
I'm looking forward to a special trip next summer.


Do you currently want something?
I want to fall much deeper in love with Jesus and receive His peace in new ways.


What was the last thing you had to drink?
Some really yummy strawberry lemonade. Mmm.


Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?
Anna Wright


Where are you?
In my basement


Do you like to walk in the rain?
Usually, when I'm not dressed up. I also love just standing in the rain and letting it pour down healing. So, so beautiful!


Do you like looking up at the stars?
Yes! It reminds me of Psalm 8:3-4. "When I consider the heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you take notice of him?" I also love looking at the moon at the same time as friends. :)


Do you think you are a nice person?
Not really.


Do you like swimming?
I LOVE to swim!!!!!!!


Have you ever swam in the ocean?
Oh yes. I love Florida's coast the best.


Do you go to school?
In the school year, yes. Although, technically I don't "go". School comes to me! :) I am spoiled!

Do you want to go to college?
If it is God's will for me. My heart is open to whatever He has. Actually, my dream school is Hillsong in Australia. I want to go there SO bad!


What do you want to be?
A violinist, possibly a music therapist, and an EMT.



Do you want kids?
Lots and lots of them! :) Probably 10.


Do you like going to the beach?
I love it. It is an experience that cannot be captured in words.


Who is the last person you went to the mall with?
I think my beautiful Mom.


Have you ever had any x-rays?
Yeah...twice. Once when I strained all the muscles in my left arm and the other time when I tore the main ligament in my leg last year. X-Rays are really fun!


Who do you hate right now?
Satan and the way He seeks to destroy all God's beautiful children!


Who is the last person you yelled at?
I can't really remember. Oh, I think I yelled yesterday but it wasn't at anyone. It was more like screaming because I thought I was going to fall off this cliff I was climbing.

Who was the last to cook you food?
My Mom.

Are you in a complicated relationship?
Several...I think complicated sortof defines relationships. :) I love complicated relationships, though. They are beautiful and full of lessons about the Lord's healing.

What did you do 2 nights ago?
I played a concert, went to a fancy dinner, and swam in a hot tub.

Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
Abby Eichenberger


Does a hug make you feel better?
Oh my gosh, yes! Even e-mail hugs make me feel better. :)

How long ago did you hug someone?
Whoa...um...*thinking*. An hour ago probably.


Anything good happening tomorrow?
I'm not really sure. I get to sleep in really late. Yippee! And I get to try and make my Daddy get better from being sick. I really pray I can make him well.


Have you kissed more than ten people this year?
As in opposite sex...no. I have never kissed anyone and my heart's special desire is for my first kiss to be on my wedding day. As in other girls, my Dad, brother, etc. Yes of course I have! I love hugs and kisses.


Do you have unlimited texting?
No I don't...I just pretend to. lol.

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
If I get married before the time I get my career, then no. Otherwise, yes. :)


You have to get a piercing, what do you get?
I would like to get a cartilage piercing in my right ear.


Have you ever felt like someone of the opposite sex truly cared about you?
:sighs: yes


Who was the last friend you got into a big argument with?
I think probably Anna or Katie...but everyone made up. :) That is one thing I absolutely CANNOT stand...fighting. =P


Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
*pick up* "Oh my gosh! It's so beautiful to hear your voice. How are you doing, my darling?" lol.


Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?
Oh no! I don't want to get married until I'm at least 22 so it doesn't really make sense to date right now. I've actually tried that and all it causes is lots of pain for everyone involved. So now way! :)

Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?
Yes...from Luke. <3


Do you want to see somebody right now?
Yes...the whole Norman family really, really bad!!! Luke. Grace. Abby. Mitchel. Jess. :)


Do you think two people can last forever?
I believe love will never end. It is a beautiful bond God created to last eternally, and when I fall in love, it will definitely be forever and ever.


When was the last time you had a late night phone call?
I've been gone so much I'm not really sure. I love late night calls, though. They make me so happy!


If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I don't think so! I love Bozeman. The only reason I would, would be to go to college. :) And I also think it would be so fun to live in Ireland but probably not forever. :)


Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
If he was gentle, kind, and incredibly caring with dark starry eyes I probably wouldn't be able to laugh. However, based on my track record I tend to fall for those who can make me laugh. So...I'm not sure. :)

Has anyone ever sung to you?
My amazing and beautiful mom sang to me every night when I was little. Thank you, Mummy! Also, my Daddy sang to me along with my brother and sister. And then lots of friends have sung to me. :) It's because people know music calms me down...which it does.

Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
Definitely. I have some people like that. I love them and long for them to be free, but I do not trust them because of the sin they are involved in. However, I don't think you can be in love with a person without trusting them. My heart breaks for people who try to do that! May Jesus heal all those relationships.


Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
Well, I love being alone. I love a bunch of people. But I think the only person I could ultimately be with every moment and be happy is the Lord.


Last person to make you smile?
Probably Newsboys, actually, in their worship song. :)


Have you ever wasted too much time on a certain boy?
Yes, I have. It was very wrong of me to allow someone to distract me from Jesus! I asked God to forgive me and I am really finding Matthew 6:33 to define my relationships with guys at this point in my life. "But seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you."

How was last night?
It was difficult, but God was stronger! In many ways, last night was also absolutely gorgeous.

If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
Sometimes I get tired when I'm interacting with people and so I get really quiet. Also, sometimes when my heart is breaking inside I'm quiet.


Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes...last month. If it wouldn't have been for God and a few amazing people He gave me I know I would not be here today. Thank you (you know who you are).


Do you have trust issues?
On both sides. I sometimes trust people too easily and sometimes I don't trust people enough (because almost everyone is so precious and worthy of trust).


Was this a good weekend?
It was a lovely weekend. God really rained down and awakened me. He just showed me the big picture in some amazing ways and filled me more with His spirit. The Lord amazes me quite honestly.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
I felt a little sick and cold but I was very joyous in my heart.

Yay. Hugs again, you guys. I'll really try to figure out how to post pics tomorrow. Goodnight! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment